Brand New!Polymer Ready Digital Bill Counter with UV Counterfeit Detection/ One year warranty Market price is $399.99, Save $$$ Compare with market pricesPolymer Ready! Digital Small Business Cash Counter
Shipping & Sales Tax:BC residents pay 12% GST/PST sales tax; GST/HST applies for other provinces.No sales tax, Duties or any other hidden cost for US residents !Flat shipping cost by Canada Post Expedited Parcel applies to continental U.S and Canada.Freight surcharges apply for Canadian Postal code C0A - C9Z, X0A - Y9Z, please email to inquire. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico is extra, please email to inquire. For PO. BOX address, we ship by Canada Post or USPS ONLY.We may ship by Purolator or UPS in some provinces in Canada.
|BC-2000 new Polymer Ready Bill Counter provides fast and accurate counting of both paper and new polymer Canadian bank notes. It offers the perfect solution for small business cash counting. It also compatible will all other paper bills including USD, EURO, PESO, POUNDS etc.
- Compatible with polymer bills even when mixed with paper bills.
- Fully automatic, fast counting with auto-start, auto-restart, and batch counting mode functions
- Built-in ultraviolet (UV) counterfeit detection system
- LCD screen which displays the current and previous counting results for comparison
- Auto Differentiates between CAD and USD banknotes.
- External LED counter display included
- Counts most types of bills including: USD, CAD, PESO, EURO etc.
About Polymer Bills:
What are polymer bank notes?Canada’s new bank note series will be printed on polymer—a smooth, durable film. Secure, durable and innovative, these bills mark a shift away from paper bank notes and are a first for Canadian currency.Source: Bank of Canada website
Why is the Bank of Canada switching from cotton to polymer bank notes?Polymer notes will help to keep us ahead of counterfeiting. They have innovative security features specifically designed for the polymer material. These notes are also more durable and will last at least 2.5 times longer than their paper counterparts, thereby reducing the impact on the environment.Source: Bank of Canada website